Recommended Fabric: Pippi has you covered year round – made up in chambray or linen and you’ll be summer ready. And when winter temperatures hit, choose wool, corduroy or denim for the perfect dress.
Fabric with structure and some drape work best, but stiffer fabrics will lend a more defined quality to your Pippi Pinafore.
Pattern Format: This is a PDF pattern. Included in your download is an A4 file for at home printing, an A0 File for Copy Shop Printing and detailed instruction files.
- Light to medium weight woven fashion fabric
- Lightweight lining fabric
- 4 buttons for skirt, 2cm diameter (maximum) wide
- 1 set of 2.5cm (1") overall buckles or 2 buttons (2cm wide max)
- 1.45cm x 30cm (1.58 x 0.33 yards) of lightweight fusible interfacing
- Matching and/ or contrast thread
- Pins and fabric scissors
- Tape and tracing paper